About The Role
As an Accounting specialist, you will be part of the CFAO (Chief Finance and Administration Office) of the Hai Long Offshore Wind Project and be responsible for executing the accounting and tax related processes.
- Review all invoices/supporting documents for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, posting and recording accounts payable data.
- Maintain vendor master data.
- Maintain copies of vouchers, invoices or correspondence necessary for files.
- Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Handle employee reimbursement and travel expense claim.
- Proceed with month end closing, withholding tax application and bi-monthly VAT filing. Work to drive process improvements in other accounting operation functions as assigned.
- Other project support assigned.
In the role of accounting specialist, you will report to the Accounting Manager
Qualifications & Key Skills
- University major in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, with at least 2-year of relevant working experience in similar function. Big 4 experience is a plus.
- Detail oriented, passion for initiation, strong organizational skills, reliable.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles.
- Good communication skills and can work under pressure.
- Fluent English both verbal and written. Good computer literacy. (Ms Office, Google Suite).
This document is a guide. The duties, responsibilities, and requirements of the job as described herein are not inclusive and are subject to change. To apply for this position, please reference the title of your position in the email and please forward your resume to email@example.com