At Hai Long Offshore Wind Project (“Hai Long Project”), we respect your privacy and take great care in protecting your Personal Information. We understand the responsibility that comes along with collecting, using and sharing Personal Information. In adopting and adhering to this Privacy Notice, we assure you that the Personal Information we collect will be used in an appropriate and responsible manner. This Privacy Notice demonstrates our commitment to your privacy and applies to both Hai Long Project and its subsidiaries. Employees and contractors shall receive an additional privacy notice related to internal systems.
This Privacy Notice is addressed for anyone interacting with Hai Long Project’s website.
Hai Long Project collects Personal Information directly from you and other sources. Collection of Personal information is limited to what is reasonably required. “Personal Information” as defined in this Notice includes any information that can identify you, including but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, home address and date of birth.
Hai Long Project collects the following information from you:
Hai Long Project collects the following information from other sources:
Hai Long Project may use Personal Information in order to:
(1) Maintain business relationships;
(2) Communicate and interact with website visitors;
(3) Communicate and interact with investors;
(4) Send you marketing communications (you can opt-out of marketing communications at any time by using the unsubscribe link in the email or by contacting Hai Long Project);
(5) Respond to any inquiries you submit;
(6) Verify your identity;
(7) Understand user experiences via analytics and weblogging;
(8) Communicate with job applicants and manage job applicant administrations;
(9) Prevent fraud and detect cyber security related incidents.
(1) Affiliates & Subsidiaries: Personal Information may be shared with Hai Long’s and its Shareholders’ Affiliates or Subsidiaries for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
(2) Service Providers: Personal Information may be shared with companies that provide services to Hai Long Project. Our Service providers are only permitted to use Personal Information as instructed by Hai Long Project. The companies include:
(3) Required by Law: Personal Information may be shared to comply with legal obligations, in response to subpoenas, or to protect our legal rights.
(4) Sale or Transfer of Business: Personal Information may be shared if Hai Long Project enters into negotiations to buy, sell, or merge with any business or assets, or if we enter into bankruptcy, reorganization, or receivership, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective or eventual seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Please note: Where you use a third party to engage with Hai Long Project, you may be subject to their Privacy Notice, in addition to ours.
Dependent on applicable laws, Hai Long Project may rely on several lawful basis for the processing of Personal Information:
(1) Consent: You agree to the processing for a specific purpose.
(2) Legitimate Interest: The processing is necessary for business operations but does not override your interests or rights.
(3) Performance of a Contract: The processing is needed to fulfill contractual obligations and provide you with a service.
(4) Vital Interest: The processing is required to protect your life or someone else’s.
(5) Legal Obligation: The processing is required or allowed by applicable law.
Hai Long Project may process Personal Information in accordance with additional lawful bases and will inform you at the time of collection.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), please note that we may transfer your Personal Information to third parties outside of the EEA to assist with our daily operations. In such circumstances, Hai Long Project may rely on adequacy determinations made by the European Commission and Standard Contractual Clauses, obtaining your consent or other lawful means of transferring personal data.
Hai Long Project has implemented appropriate organizational, technological, and physical safeguards to protect your Personal Information. The safeguards implemented are based on industry standards, as well as applicable laws and regulations. Where Personal Information has been transferred to a third party, Hai Long Project will require that they have appropriate safeguards in place and abide by applicable laws and regulations.
Personal Information will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or in accordance with applicable laws. Once Personal Information is no longer required or has exceed timeframes dictated by applicable laws, Hai Long Project will securely destroy or anonymize Personal Information.
We use technologies to enhance your customer experience and present offers to you, including interest-based ads and Cookies. For example, Cookies allow us to recognize when you use or return to our website, in order to customize our website or promotions to better match your interests and preferences.
You may access and review your Personal Information at any time by contacting Hai Long Project. Hai Long Project seeks to ensure that any Personal Information in our custody is as accurate, current and complete, however we will not make additional efforts to verify the accuracy and completeness of personal information, unless requested by you. Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have additional rights which include the right to restrict the use of Personal Information, the right to delete Personal Information and the right to object to the use of your Personal Information.
Please note that upon contacting Hai Long Project, we will need to verify your identity prior to fulfilling requests and may request additional information as required.
If you are concerned about how we treat your Personal Information or wish to submit a complaint, please contact Hai Long Project. If you remain unsatisfied with our response, you may submit your complaint as follows:
Please note: Hai Long Project will respond to all requests and complaints within 30 days of receipt or in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. Requests submitted may be refused by Hai Long Project in accordance with applicable privacy legislations.
Please contact the Hai Long Project with any privacy related questions or concerns:
Hai Long Project
This Privacy Notice will be updated to reflect any changes to current practices. A website notice will be provided if there are material changes to this Privacy Statement. Please note, this Privacy Notice was last updated on August 1st, 2021.